Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Andorra: Pancakes

The Dish: Pancakes...  See original recipe here.
The Country:  Andorra is located in the Pyrenees Mountains.  Their food frequently resembles French and Spanish food, and they eat a lot of lamb.


pancakes in a pan
Ingredients: 
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 cups flour
2 eggs
three squirts of honey
1/4 cup sugar
A dash of cinnamon

pancakes before the jam
Procedure
Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Let it cool for an our.
Cook it like regular pancakes (until light brown)

my brother's half eat pancake

Notes:  My mother had a genius idea- when I asked what we should eat them with- she said "Raspberry Jam."  IT WAS DELICIOUS.  My brother said, "Emma, these are better than normal pancakes." That made me happier than the fact that I have a snow day tomorrow (gotta love Chicago weather).

Rating (out of five): 5... yes, it's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment